HCH 1.87% $1.05 hot chili limited

Always believed?......hard to answer. Have I always believed in...

1. 695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1038
    Always believed?......hard to answer.
    Have I always believed in the resource, very much YES. I saw years ago that the world needs enormous amounts of copper going forward and subsequently looked for 2 spec plays, but stuffed up my inital DD, as I didn't think about the continous CR's that HCH was going to need to realise this resource. Thought the Productora was good at the time, guess not, and CE saw that too.
    Have I always believed in the company, straight answer NO.
    I always thought that after C1-4 drilling and Productora, that we'd be at T1. That's the way it was promoted and communicated. C1-4 was indicated to be a the mother load that joined at depth (into a fist). Then had plans to sell out after the MRE and I was slightly in the green then. I wanted just a few more cents and the SP collapsed, went through the 'very disappointed stage', and I was negative with CE. but,
    I posted about 1-2yrs ago that shifted my paradigm. Mining is a hard game and not many make it, and that it takes 15-20yrs. So I reset my expection clock for HCH. Now I am overall happy with HCH and the BOD. I kind of understand their game plan now and it should all come to fruition starting end this year maybe 25/26. GC and now Osisko coming onboard also made me realise that my DD and thoughts were on the right track with this stock.

Before people reply, sure I have been critical of CE at times, mainly communication; the cheesy one liners and lack of detail of what his actual plan is?
    But I have come to expect not much in this department and let he and the BOD get on with the job (as I am not a GEO or a miner, that's his job, but I have many other skills that he doesn't, but that is life ay? Hence we all see the running of this company in different ways).
    So in summary yes I DO BELIEVE in HCH, there are not many good plays on the ASX into copper, IMO. But this is one of them and hopefully we'll reap the rewards when copper, gold and water come online.
    Holdings, 210k, so not T20, maybe T50, but really not important as each buy at what their risk level and budget allows.
    I want more than even, given the funds tied up for so long, 3x is my initial (eg TO offer), but things going well with copper price and macro events, then 5-10x.
    GLTAH, small or large.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
-0.020(1.87%)
Mkt cap ! $125.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.06 $1.07 $1.04 $878.8K 838.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 66159 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.06 42909 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.06
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.61 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.06 $1.07 $1.04 145732
Last updated 15.49pm 10/05/2024 ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.