HCH 3.00% 97.0¢ hot chili limited

$?Bill in a ? Life mine, page-26326

1. 5,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1740
    I just want to add one more thing as I am not likely to post her much in coming weeks. Anyone who thinks there is no dilution coming when they are invested in an explorer is deluded. No Chairman or CEO is going to walk into the trap of promising no dilution unless they are careless. They are going to spuik because that is their job. Retail is about pecking at the crumbs. We retail holders have the advantage of being nimble. I can buy and sell on market and not move the price. The thing is, as I get older I want to go and smell the roses. But I'm trading speckies because I don't have the money to retire fully on managed funds just yet.

If you go back over the precise words of CE and NAB over the last eighteen months I reckon you won't find any guarantee of no dilution. You will find spin. It's their job. CE is not one of us. NAB is not one of us. Their interests do not align. Which goes back to my point above, if you want to be leveraged to the price of copper in the short term is HCH your best bet?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $145.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
99.0¢ 99.0¢ 95.5¢ $66.13K 68.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5549 95.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 4877 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.