HCH 3.96% 97.0¢ hot chili limited

Maybe this LinkedIn statement posted to HCH page is the reason....

1. 256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Maybe this LinkedIn statement posted to HCH page is the reason.
    Mining major Antofagasta have sold their water rights for US$600 million to a consortium (Transelec and Almar Water) to build the stage 2 water expansion for their Centinella copper mine,

The mine is operated using seawater for processing with Transelec and Almar set to Build, Own, Operate (BOO) and sell seawater to Centinella for an expansion which aims to increase metal production by 140ktpa.

The value accretive transaction will also save Antofogasta save $380M in capex on the build of the water infrastructure.

Access to water is truly a game changer for any mine developer in the Atacama region of Chile.

Hot Chili Ltd IR (ASX/TSXV: HCH) (OTCQX: HHLKF)is poised to capitalize on the value of this critical resource for the Huasco Valley!, having:

️ multiple maritime water permits
    ️ strong Water Supply Concept Study in Huasco Valley
    ️ working towards securing key port access

Learn about Antofogasta's recent sale:https://loom.ly/TX2w_v4

hashtag#copperhashtag#mininghashtag#juniorminerhashtag#HCH
    Mining major Antofagasta have sold their water rights for US$600 million to a consortium (Transelec and Almar Water) to build the stage 2 water expansion for their Centinella copper mine.

The mine is operated using seawater for processing with Transelec and Almar set to Build, Own, Operate (BOO) and sell seawater to Centinella for an expansion which aims to increase metal production by 140ktpa.

The value accretive transaction will also save Antofogasta save $380M in capex on the build of the water infrastructure.Access to water is truly a game changer for any mine developer in the Atacama region of Chile.

Hot Chili Ltd IR (ASX/TSXV: HCH) (OTCQX: HHLKF) is poised to capitalize on the value of this critical resource for the Huasco Valley!, having:️ multiple maritime water permits️ strong Water Supply Concept Study in Huasco Valley️ working towards securing key port access

Learn about Antofogasta's recent sale: https://loom.ly/TX2w_v4hashtag#copper
    hashtag#mining hashtag#juniorminer hashtag#HCH…
    moreAntofagasta Minerals and Almar Water Solutions sign $1.5B water supply contract for Centinelasmartwatermagazine.com

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.040(3.96%)
Mkt cap ! $146.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.03 97.0¢ $84.98K 84.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6030 97.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.