HCH 0.53% 93.0¢ hot chili limited

$?Bill in a ? Life mine, page-27078

1. 6,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 978
    Yes good post. Agree with pretty much all of it. Except it's what CE talks about in interviews. Pretty much none of it is ever released in an announcement to shareholders and that's where the problems fester as when shareholders try and pin down specifics and refer to formal documentation released by the company all your left with is vague references that aren't set in stone and poor catch phrases. It's all a bit loosy goosy in at applesauce. Some positive honest clarity via formal market announcements is needed. Management need to ask themselves why would new investors invest in us. What is the company offering in return for investment?

when I first invested HCH was offering A TIER 1 copper and gold asset in a low altitude acess to infrastructure like water, power, ports and transport at no point was the market told that power would take 7 years port permits 10 years water 3 plus years or that CE had been working on these things for that long. What CE says and what actually happens is vastly different and Tiresome for LT holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $140.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 95.0¢ 93.0¢ $245.6K 262.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1071 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.0¢ 2001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.