HCH 2.58% 94.5¢ hot chili limited

$?Bill in a ? Life mine, page-27330

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Hi Glemon,

LTH?
    Disclosure:
    I purchased about 50,000 shares at $2 in 2020. Got stopped out at $1.50 in early 2022. Then built a bigger position commencing in mid 2022.
    I recently participated in the CR and keep purchased more on market whenever its below $1.

I am at the Boca conference. Specifically attended again to Drill CE, JIS, competitors and commentators on the truth / reality of HCH and why it was is so cheap. Despite the bearish majority on this forum. I am posting a contrarian and positive assessment for all shareholder to consider.

HCH has had well over $2,000,000 spent on drilling. This roughly equates to 2,000,000 M Drill program. If you pro rata that then you could expect to increase the Resource from 3.61MT Cu Eq to 3.66MT Cu Eq. That is in my opinion not significant enough to move the needle between now and PFS.
    If further consolidation occurs between now and PFS that could move the resource needle / grade / size. Given the Geo program is headed by “Geo Rock Star” Dr Steve Garwin, the resource growth and vectoring to find high grade will be achieved. If you have not done so, I recommend everyone listen to Dr Garwin talk about the potential size of the resource on YouTube.

Water is more important than Copper. No water - No copper. The water deal, once consummated is a game changer NOT a distraction. The argument that nothing has been done does not hold up in my view. Filo (see above post) and 20% of future world copper supply will not proceed this cycle without HCH water licence.

Respectfully I disagree with the game of blaming CE for the current HCH share price. I trust CE. So does RR or why has he stuck by him for 16 years.
    He is a driven and focused MD & CEO. HCH will come good in good time and good times. That is what is required - time and patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.5¢
Change
-0.025(2.58%)
Mkt cap ! $143.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 97.5¢ 93.5¢ $119.9K 125.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3042 93.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.0¢ 6531 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.