HCH 2.58% 94.5¢ hot chili limited

thanks mate for being respectful and patient in your reply, so...

1. 3,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    thanks mate for being respectful and patient in your reply, so same back to you. 2020 buy-in to me isn't a LTH, with respect. It really means you have missed a lot of history so you have to understand there has been a lot of water passed under the bridge before that and it's too aggravating to repeat even a part of it. I am just used to any CE buddies coming back at posters with rockets blazing so it seems you have found some solace in his words and actions and good for you. You seem to be very encouraged with what's going on at the coal face and even attending Boca so I encourage you to keep posting.

As for blaming CE for the SP, no one has pointed at him directly. It's a culmination of non-activity, slide of hand and lack of coummuncation to the majority of retailers has been the problem. Other than a few, that's all who are on here bitching about it whilst the nod and wink isntos and heavy hitters refrain from expressing any dissdain otherwise they will be excommunicado from the inner circle. ( @supermanjustice is trying to join the club but his emojis exclude him, just kidding superman)

CE and his offsider NAB are the focus of all SH and their activity, I mean what else is there. Their track record for accuarate timelines and promises over recent years really hasn't been that great. It can't be argued that if you indicate to market one thing and your actions differ from that without explanation or at least a white lie, then it doesn't sit well. I don't mind the guy, we talk now and then, but he baulks when he should talk. I'm just black and white and there's nowhere in between so I'm unforgiving.

I'm not sure what you mean by spending well over $2 million ind rilling. What and where is that and are you talking about pre 2024 as it can't be possible they are drilling at the moment as they haven't revealed anything other than seawater is the next gold.
    Last edited by glemon: Today, 16:51

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.5¢
Change
-0.025(2.58%)
Mkt cap ! $143.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 97.5¢ 93.5¢ $119.9K 125.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3042 93.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.0¢ 6531 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.