HCH 1.59% 96.0¢ hot chili limited

Totally agree Osgood,Management are getting performance rights...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Totally agree Osgood,

Management are getting performance rights etc. There is a Renumeration Committee so I believe these would be close to market value. CE only has one vote. We will see how expenditure / renumeration tracks with the year end accts. I still don't believe anyone should expect low or no dilution in a junior explorer/developer. Thats why I try to keep pace if I can. But only post PEA. Between discovery and PEA is a decade long wasteland of nothing for most explorers. Because we have a strong PEA and PFS in the next 6 months, we can finally see the finish line. The next 12-18 months are very exciting times for HCH and $Cu.

To answer Beza79
    I agree with Osgood, the PFS is vital to add value and reduce risk. Hopefully the Copper market is favourable at that time. The other massive lever is $Cu.

Follow managements actions, I am expecting them to sprint as fast as they can to the DFS. Sometimes to save cash maybe it's best to not drill your firepower away. Now that they have firepower, perhaps thats why they can afford to do more drilling. "We are drilling right now" CE public comment on film.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.0¢
Change
0.015(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $145.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 98.5¢ 94.5¢ $87.27K 91.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 95.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.5¢ 7010 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.