HCH 1.56% 94.5¢ hot chili limited

$?Bill in a ? Life mine, page-27434

1. 6,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 986
    I want him to say.

"Yes we have the go ahead to mine Costa Fuego deposit. We are now in the process of organising finance to build the desalination plant and mining hub. We will borrow '"x" amount of money to fund the infrastructure build We have 50 years experience in banking and finance as well as offtake and streaming arrangements within our board. The company is very confident that it will be able to obtain the required finance with the submission of extensive and detailed business plan costings of the projects. We have participated in extensive collaborations with future projects companies and contractors. And have assembled detailed working drawings with attached tenders with project timelines and budget breakdowns. As well as environmental studies, employment opportunities and community interactions Our extensive experience will be what drives this project towards profitability and our continued commitment to explore further into the Costa Fuego copper hub. Along with the wealth of geological expertise we have also gathered behind us to explore the copper riches south of Costa Fuego in this very exciting copper super cycle. As your CEO I look forward to walking step by step beside all investors to all share in a prosperous exciting future with the continued development of our flagship copper deposit Costa Fuego. "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $143.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 97.0¢ 94.5¢ $43.05K 45.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166 94.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 5953 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.