HCH 0.60% 84.0¢ hot chili limited

$?Bill in a ? Life mine, page-27858

1. 23,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1363
    The correct way to develop a resource is to (1) communicate effectively about what assets you have and (2) create a corporate environment that encourages investment at all levels, including retail and higher wealth investors in your undeveloped assets at ever higher and higher prices so that once you get to the stage of (3) building the infrastructure to begin producing (4) your company is well capitalised to either explore further, (5) make acquisitions, pay dividends, buy back shares, or pay down debt.

I've numbered your points.

(1) I assume you have an issue with communication
    (2) They've got Glencore on what seems favourable terms to HCH.
    (3) They've got all the permits bar the bulk port one so that's a job well done (If you listen to the talk from ***** with 4 of the big uns in the copper industry that bluegumnuts put up you note they talk about permitting, and it's pretty much what CE says). They've now got HUASCO which could fund the build!, and provide on-going cashflow!
    (4) They've got enough cash to do their last bit of planned exploration before they bed down CF.
    (5) They're looking at making their last planned brownfields acquisition before they bed down CF.

I assume your response will be that you don't believe what CE says... fine, why bother then?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
0.005(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $127.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 87.5¢ 84.0¢ $69.05K 80.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1799 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
86.0¢ 3366 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.