HCH 17.2% $1.04 hot chili limited

$?Bill in a ? Life mine, page-315

1. 2,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    I don't think these shares are available for short selling as many other stocks are. IG does not allow a short open position on HCH. Leveraged equities is the other who lends shares for shorting. They don't have it either. It may be available for shorting for larger clients by borrowing through non conventional channels. If you know a large holder you can make an approach and borrow for shorting. If they are willing they may lend it for a fee. Lot of options are there for bigger players. I don't think they would be looking at shorting these any way. They will have bigger fish to fry. Best way is to buy, wait and sell when it is high. Sell the lot or part of it and buy back when suits. Shorting is harder than one can assume. Particularly with these types.

Large holders who are in this for years, through thick and thin, will have a way to control the SP. There is nothing wrong if some one wants to sell. When one buys into these type should be willing to stomach large % downside. Upside on the brighter side. For those who are holding for years and years, this is a way of getting returns for their investment. Sell, sell and sell. There will be certain % and particularly the trading type will sell and move on. That way the big fish gets return for his investment. In any case share market is there to provide capital, long term, for company to invest and grow. Long time investors are providing that. In the meantime they make money out of desperate sellers who take a loss and move on.

This is what I think keeps happening. This is just my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.04
Change
-0.215(17.2%)
Mkt cap ! $123.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.08 $1.02 $911.9K 871.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13555 $1.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.05
  Change
-0.215 ( 15.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.03 $1.08 $1.03 234446
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.