HCH 1.84% 80.0¢ hot chili limited

Exactly its not a matter that announcing things now will lead...

1. 8,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1377
    Exactly its not a matter that announcing things now will lead them to have nothing to announce when the next raise is done.... if they get multiple workstreams going (as claimed) along with the $15 mil drill campaign... we shouldn't just be pregnant... but constantly welcoming new borns.

I watched the Samso interview again last night and its cringeworthy.

For 6 months we hear that San Antonio is due and now when it sounds like its done CE claims they don't think its worth announcing despite in the same sentence implying that the results are exactly in line with what most expected.

6 months ago we get told that mining has started and keep getting told how its 'ramping up' and 'cashflow is near' now he says that they dont think its worth announcing first cashflow.

I don't think in isolation either of the above is important but if you promise something and try to make yourself sound busy through the year then commit and follow through.

I have a feeling we may just get one big announcement soon but if thats the plan moving forward and we just end up with 6+ weeks of no news between big anns its going to play right into traders hands.

I dont believe one announcement is not going to change things for us, a complete change in perception is needed.

I continue to hold as nothing else on the ASX comes closes with regards to underlying resource and location but boy its a frustrating hold.
    Last edited by Big Kahuna 101: 19/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.84%)
Mkt cap ! $121.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.5¢ 81.5¢ 80.0¢ $89.38K 110.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 141866 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.5¢ 4894 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.