HCH 1.22% 83.0¢ hot chili limited

Hi BB sensible question, clearly better grades than Productura...

1. 803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hi BB sensible question, clearly better grades than Productura or it would have gone into production logically. As Cortadera has similiar grades then HCH are at the same position, clearly Christian is trying to get the grades up so he can raise the funds to get a mine.
    Agree with other comments, yep Cu price was a shit show between 2013-2016 or whatever, but refer to first sentence, they why not mine Productura now, they did all the feasibility etc?
    But some need reminding of where we have been and the difference and similarites as set out in my previous post, but they are the facts, Christian may hit the payload tomorrow, may in which case its a punt. BB in answer to your question re grades look at Escondida is nearer 0.6% and this was higher when they first mined near 1%, which it needs to be to get the financing, and now obviously they do not have overburden as it has been taken away, so can mine lower grades. The other question is, and I have been an investor in Equinox for those who think I do not know what copper is, if HCH is so good then why has it not been taken over by CAP or anyone else, like Equinox? DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
0.010(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $125.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.5¢ 85.5¢ 82.5¢ $52.14K 62.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5264 83.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.