HCH 2.41% 85.0¢ hot chili limited

$?Bill in a ? Life mine, page-5350

1. 6,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 867
    Of late CE and the team have been very very sneaky...

Not even letting the market know of SZ is another swifty they have pulled!

The sneaky raise (I might add watch the full Crux investor interviewer and fast forward to 40:30 and watch him say “a few other things are playing out in the background which may well mean” - mumble mumble quick change of subject with a cheeky grin.... Almost gave it away)

Then the sneaky of December, looking at the new deposit without any news until February!

Hopefully we can get rid of all the years of overhang and these pesky brokers and clean the register up for a solid run! I’m not holding my short term breathe though... I think the TSX listing in sprotts side of the world has something to do with the sneaky behaviour and we should see good gains from there!

All the research I have been doing is pointing to great work by the team in the geology field they definitely are up to something BIG

It is just going to be a long long wait! We are all in very early and as long as you grab a few shares when you can and accumulate as many as possible this will start bearing fruit in a year or two (hopefully... if not earlier if they let it run) IMO

Bags Bags and more Bags... And a few more Bags is what this is all about! Grab em when you can!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.