HCH 1.12% 88.0¢ hot chili limited

I’d personally rather they get dual listed first so that the...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147

I’d personally rather they get dual listed first so that the additional demand is there prior to any resource upgrades.

Regarding planning DD based on Non-Copper-bearing RC hits -
    Geochemical signatures/pathfinder elements can be just as important as the target mineral itself. If you know the geochemical signature of your target deposit, a good geologist should be able to infer location of the target zone based on that, which is likely what is going on. Plus the IP heat maps are there to be used as well which show the best chance of sulphides or magnetite material which are both associated with porphyry systems.

You know those 2D porphyry system maps that have been posted before... that show the surface, as well as underground outer shell of moly/silver/lithium, etc. well if you know youve been drilling the outer shell (no copper but known neighbour elements) you should have a good chance of hitting the deeper porphyry zone with a couple of DDs using educated guesstimations on drill direction.
    It might just mean that they are drilling in the right area but havent gone deep enough, and CN may turn out to be a deep deposit.
    Thats my thoughts but I’m prob not the best to answer this question - I believe resident Geo @salpetie would have a better idea than me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.