HCH 2.41% 85.0¢ hot chili limited

$?Bill in a ? Life mine, page-6076

1. 5,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1742
    All I hear is a herd of sheep bleating. Blah, blah, blah. I hear it right across hot copper on the discussion boards for the specki stocks I own (which is a lot - one thing I am good at is spreading the risk around).

I don't care who is buying and selling and who is pushing the price down or playing silly buggers. I just don't.

Quite often we have very knowledgeable people post little gems of information that are of great benefit to shareholders and people who may be looking to hold. Whoever posted that talk the other day by one of our geos explaining why they were looking for molybdenum halos at Cortadera and Cortadera North was really educational. The explanation in that talk about the nature of the mineralisation in the B type viens and the difference between the A, B, C and D types (and the party analogy) at Cortadera was really educational. That talk gave me more confidence as an investor in HCH. That there are smart geos onto something that is only going to grow bigger.

But that information, those quality informative posts get drowned out by all this constant blather. Go down to the local mens shed or the stitch and bitch knitters group to vent your spleen please. I understand the frustration. I was one of the doubting Thomas here a while ago gobsmacked by the volatility and unfathomable movements in the share price. I'm now satisfied with my investment. I have traded HCH a bit and accumulated much more and I am at peace.

Pissing into the wind is so pointless and such a waste of energy. I had a BBQ leg of lamb around an open fire tonight and drank lots of great Rutherglen red wine too with an old friend and made a new acquaintance. I stared at the milky way, watched the southern cross (crux) rise into it while Scorpio rose above the eastern horizon. Watched the moon wax from its first quarter. Watched a tawny frog mouth. Watched a ringtail possum skipping through the trees. Did I mention the excellent Rutherglen red?

To be honest, I did draw a line in the sand and set a mental stop loss at 3.3c the other day. I did decide that if that if the share price got there I would sell out for the time being. I think that moment has passed. Whoever is selling wasn't stupid enough to breach support at 3.4c. But we didn't get there and I don't think we will, fingers crossed.

It might make people feel good to vent here but what does it achieve? Really? It can't be a good frame of mind to use for investing and it doesn't help people looking at investing in HCH to be hit with such a wall of angst and woe that drowns out the valuable info that does get posted here.

Did I mention the red? Sensational.

Last edited by tinhat: 21/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.