HCH 0.00% 90.0¢ hot chili limited

Hello there CI,Yes, I've read all the posts related to your...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Hello there CI,

Yes, I've read all the posts related to your activity and "hoops" people made you go through to prove you were really buying the big blocks etc.

As others have expressed, Welcome and thank goodness at least some of the shares "they" are dumping at 0.037 and below are being purchased by serious longterm shareholders like yourself. And yes, "they" seem to have either an endless supply of shares or "they" are buying and selling the same blocks of shares. At least the ones you buy don't get recycled.

My main buckets of stocks are HCH-AVZ-CLA, with HCH the largest, so Copper/Au/Ag-Lithium-Copper/Au. I should be in the Top 20 at CLA later this year. May make the Top 30-40 at HCH these days, not sure how the count of HCH tapers off below 17.8 million.

At least the volume today seem to have really slowed down, but that brick wall at 0.04 is still there!

enjoy the lunar eclipse tonight...must be a real show over HCH-Chilean properties! I can't believe how many telescopes are scattered across the surrounding mountain tops, plus the Giant Magellan they are building now just South of Cortadera......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $136.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.5¢ 90.5¢ 89.0¢ $83.98K 93.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 12021 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
91.0¢ 6237 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.