HCH 2.60% 93.5¢ hot chili limited

Hey APM, sorry for the delay in response, been at a guild...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hey APM, sorry for the delay in response, been at a guild meeting, a few beers with peers...now happy to wax lyrical...lol....hmmm...SP in 5 years hey...I am definitely not an expert, plenty of serious knowledgable experts and long term holders on here like Osgood (wow,10 years riding on the Chilli wagon now that's confidence) would make a better go at predicting that for you, things like future capital raises and dilution or alternatively as some on here interestingly infer that a consolidation that could move the SP out of the range of the penny stock pip traders and shorters could land the SP anywhere in 5 years, so as just an enthusiastic small investor I couldn't/wouldn't guess at any future SP.
    But just for fun speculative discussion, I will say that I have based my investment decision in HCH, like many others, on copper fundamentals,(Copper at $10USlb by 2026 anyone???...lol...), our BIG clean resource, location location location, the improved political outlook in Chile (whew glad I guessed right there), excellent local relationships, the legitimacy purchased by the interest shown by big players and approachable management.
    So with those things in mind, my investment plan/bet/guess is that HCH, depending on copper prices, and a positive PFS, should have a 600mil up to 1bn MC by 2026. Would be very interested in what more experienced investors would predict.
    Just speculation ok, not advice.!!!!....lol...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.5¢
Change
-0.025(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $145.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 97.5¢ 93.0¢ $71.59K 75.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1575 93.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 5129 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.