HCH 0.53% 93.0¢ hot chili limited

$?Bill in a ? Life mine, page-91

1. 3,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1525
    Hi Soarer, definitely if a BHP or a major mid tier ponied up for an equity stake it'd attract insto money that would go along for the ride rather than a quick flip. Think of Solgold once BHP and NCM came in as they were in a very similar position, resource base, jurisdictional risk profile.

DEG - gold and they've unraveled a whole new gold province where there wasn't one before.- 1.17 billion shares - West Aust
    CHN - total wildcat story and great company making hole. - Nickel - 304 million shares on issue - West Aust
    RXL - gold and Nickel - 2 Billion shares - West Aust

They're also Aust centric so viewed differently on ASX.

I think the convertible notes need to be handled and the catch 22 is we need share price higher for less dilution as HCH has been in this raising cycle BUT they're still here after the downturn in Cu whereas a lot of others went bust or changed course.

We'll get there, just need a quantifiable resource for a bigger company to value what is there, then they may be able to make a bid.

Remember bigger companies would rather pay up (BHP sure paid when they took a stake in Sol) more for certainty than jump in too early. Just the way their risk profile works.

Also when we show how big this deposit really is, it'll change the tune of folks really quickly. Not to mention the copper price going on a ball tearing run next 6 months with money printing central and economies re-opening.
    Last edited by BaltasarG: 25/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $140.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 95.0¢ 93.0¢ $245.6K 262.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1071 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.0¢ 2001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.