HCH 0.00% $1.25 hot chili limited

You are the 1 sitting on the fence. I had to ask you 3 times...

1. 4,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    You are the 1 sitting on the fence. I had to ask you 3 times what you thought our sp should be before you finally told us. I asked you what what you have said negative towards Hch and I’m still waiting for an answer.. I asked youwhat would increase the sp in the short term and you basically said it would just happen’. You don’t want to say a bad word about Hch and keep running the same lines. This isn’t a dig at ur knowledge as you know a lot more than most but b me honest which I doubt you are. A few months is nothing and I’m holding long term but that doesn’t excuse the fact that we have gone nowhere when we should have been increasing in mc and you have admitted that.
    I have confidence that long term this will do well but I’m not sure it’s going to hit the highs we r expecting.. As for putting my nuts on the line, I’ve said many times we should b at 12-15c by now with what we have. I’ve also said many times you couldn’t possibly justify where we are yet you find a way to and you think we should b at $300-500m mc.. It’s ok to have a go at CE or say something negative about the company mate, being in the top 20 shareholders shouldn’t put a muzzle on u and piss down our backs and tell us it’s raining..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.