BGH 0.00% 14.5¢ bligh resources limited

If you read the details of the announced settlement with SR...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    If you read the details of the announced settlement with SR Mining, AGEO and Aura back in December 2014 it states that if the company raises any funds via a placement or any form of capital raising, BGH brings forward the date of repaying of these debts to the third parties. Not clear but it could beat least $120k

Why would a bunch of directors who should be looking after the best interest of all its shareholders bring forward a liability which was due in December 2015. Is this a responsible decision ? is there any corporate governance being adhered to at board level ?..... never heard of anyone paying debts early if they weren't being called.

Anyway, if they raise the first tranche of approx. $127k less fees these funds will not be sufficient to repay the debt the board has created .
    I thought the announcement outlined that these funds were raised for a drilling program at Bundara ???

Call me cynical but maybe, just maybe the funds were raised to block the 249D vote..

Hopefully the courts will review the outcome of the EGM that was announced today and see through the smokes and mirrors which Ken, Bill or even Richie Yang has created

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.