VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Really appreciate the posts by Tony, Marty, Jonkey amongst...

1. 1,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    Really appreciate the posts by Tony, Marty, Jonkey amongst others who have a real passion and interest for Indian financial transactions industry. Many links and posts are shared in particular by Tony to every little thing that is happening in this particular sector. To be honest I rarely read the links as there is too many posted. It's all well and good to be excited about the Indian financial transactions market and yes we have some sort of deal with Novatti and some banks but we have no idea or vague idea of revenue $$. I think 12 months ago we were told approx $50m turnover by TSI??? Anyway my point is, getting excited and posting links about Indian financial transactions industry to TSN is like shareholders getting excited about the China iron ore needs of 10 years ago and we have shares in a iron ore exploration minnow with a small resource in the ground and $2m in the bank, yes massive market potential but miles from getting a share of the action. I have a lot of money invested here and down some 60% and it gets to the point where the opportunity cost outweighs any potential upside. Just my thoughts out of frustration!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.