GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

bill poole says fed action unconstitutional.

1. BMD
    2,433 Posts.
    Just saw an enlightening interview on Glen Beck (via Goldseek.com) and he was advocating that the Treasuries gun to the temple tactic of banks forced to sell shares is unconstitional and dangerous.This coming from a dude that dished out fed policy,until recently with the like of Benanke & Co..He also advocates this being challenged in the US judicial system as set a uncertain preecedence for future intervention.Peter Schiff put him staight also.
    OK the point of the above is just another file of evidence to the breif against how manipulated the markets are in these desperate times,and anyone who doesn't think POG is
    "untouched" is either ignorant,hopeful or totally in bed with "the filth".Backing this up is the history of interventions from Bear Stearns,all the way up to the world central bank Co-ordination of injection of liquidity,interest rates and now a proposed jigging of the rules to keep the scam going a little longer.
    It appears to me they have no one to answer to-Except the
    powers emerging that are not in "the club".
    I am hoping for a baptism of fire for them as the likes of China,Russia,Middle East and Asian gold appreciating nations to give the $US the middle digit and kick em' up the arse at the same time by relegating them to bankrupt status (that they have yet to confess to).
    Anyone thinking that the US is financial democracy centre of the world will have to go along way to convince me after
    what we have witness since July 07!
    Hopefully days of roaring one day climbs on news that "wasn't as bad as expected" or billion dollars losses
    are chump change will be looked back upon as truely bizzare
    days inspired by greed and corrupt power.
    They fear golds' honesty-therefore they hate it!
    Profits to all.BMD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.