QAN 0.49% $6.06 qantas airways limited

bill shorten, page-4

1. 793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    BOSSDOG,

Would you care to expand on your "slow Bake" comments on the union. I, like many others are interested to know exactly what "slow bake" actions the unions were responsible for? As far as I am aware, the pilots never once went on strike, despite the company refusing to complete EBA negotiations which were due to be signed off in December 2010. The Engineers had a couple of stop work meetings to consult their membership, hardly an action that will bring the airline to a crawl I would have thought.

IMO, QAN Managment are greedy, self rewarding pigs at the trough. They have shown themselves unable to enagage their staff and come up with any meaningful management solutions to getting QF back on track. The QAN product needs overhauling and management would be better off addressing this problem than setting up some carrier in Asia that will find it extremely difficult to compete with airlines such as Cathay, Air Asia, Dragon Air, Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways..... The list goes on.

Fact: SP has nosedived to alarming lows since AJ came onboard, staff morale is at an all time low (in-house engagement surveys prove this), the QAN brand and name have been hammered due the fleet shutdown and numerous engineering mishaps (yes those cheap asian engineering services are doing a great job eh Dui), thousands of passengers have now voted with their feet and gone to other carriers, QAN has lost over $200m due to the fleet grounding and now management want to move into Asia and open up a new carrier, at what cost I ask?

Bossdog and Dui have continually declined to answer specific questions put forward by myself, Slura and Dbl. Time to back up your position guys with some factual arguments. If you don't, you are only exposing your lack of knowledge on all matters QF.

Looking forward to you both posting something factual and interesting other than Asian's are best or AJ is my hero... Ho hum.

Surfrat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
-0.030(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $9.874B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.08 $6.13 $6.03 $36.94M 6.090M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 64244 $6.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 17434 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.