QAN 0.33% $6.06 qantas airways limited

bossdog,There you go again. Dodging the real issues and not...

1. 793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    bossdog,

There you go again. Dodging the real issues and not answering with any specifics. Perhaps the reason that my posts are "negative" is because the current position of QAN is dire.

I am not negative on the workers, I am negative on management because they continually take, take, take (Animal Farm revisited)for themselves, and nothing positive has come about as a result of their slash and burn management practices.

Regardless of your's and Dui's continuous ramping of how bad the staff are and how they should get another job, management and only management are solely responsible for the strategies that determine the success of QAN. Look at the share price and nil dividend returns to investors Bossdog, how can you and Dui really blame the staff and not management. The corporate world usually rewards good management and boots out bad management. The problem at QAN is that "the boys club" is all about looking after each other and no one wants to change anything becasue it will spell the end to the long gravy train for many of them, a train that they have been sitting on now for some years now.

Surfrat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.020(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $9.874B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.08 $6.10 $6.04 $14.46M 2.382M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 845 $6.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 57783 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.