BBG 0.00% $1.05 billabong international limited

The Barbarian is sitting back watching all the comments but...

1. 109 Posts.
    The Barbarian is sitting back watching all the comments but saying very little seeing everytime I comment I am taunted, abused and disrespected.
    My disclosure is still the same I do not and have never owned any shares in BB I see it as an interesting turnaround situation.
    I am not a chartist or professional punter but my guess is that the share price will continue to fall to under ten cents.
    It is in my humble opinion extremely unlikely that any suitor will take on the mountain of debt in the company. No one knows the extent of total liabilities not even me but the market seems to be getting it right heading in the right direction valuing the net worth under $50 million.
    The next likely options are a writedown of capital as lost, possible consolidation of shares and a new dilutive share issue.
    My understanding is there are more loss making retail outlets than profitable ones so until that situation is reversed and retail stores sold off rather than closed the haemmorhage of cash will continue.
    The banks for the moment seem to be holding off doing anything nasty so they are getting some cash at least and must be seeing the results of Launas strategies. For investors you need to decide to hang in there or cut your losses. Either way there is an uncertainty whatever you do,
    BB still remains solvent. The margin for error is so tight on this one and any significant downturn could swing the pendulum the other way.
    Good luck to all investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.