BBG 0.00% $1.05 billabong international limited

My average is well above a buck and the fact that this is now at...

1. 634 Posts.
    My average is well above a buck and the fact that this is now at 13c means it will not see 40c anytime in the near future stocks don't triple in a couple of months not to mention how vicious, nasty and tight these yanks which seem the only people interested in this disaster are with their money. I'm still holding not saying anyone should sell now but it's looks like a wipe out. Best case scenario heavily diluted carcass left maybe 10% of the company for SH and the rest in the hands of PE but I cant see even that happening considering they could have built up a substantial holding now to push the deal through if that's what they wanted. They are waiting to chew pieces of the carcass not pay out the debt. But hey company cant fold before debt needs refinancing so we could see 30c again if profit is not downgraded again and if some kinda financing deal is put together but it's not very likely. At least we can forget a capital raising and have the management feeding off more SH cash it's too late for that now, they will all lose their jobs very soon and not soon enough. In the mean time they will feast on no more SH cash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.