BBG 0.00% $1.05 billabong international limited

billabong update

1. 109 Posts.
    I spoke with Launa for about 20 minutes just after 5 oclock today.
    There is nothing to report of any significance and that is why nothing has been reported.
    The CEO has been distracted long enough with the offers and due diligence process but has decided the company must press on with its strategic recovery plan amidst the ongoing exclusivety processm. Until an unconditional offer is formally made it is business as usual from my understanding. The store closures are continuing as previously announced and should be completed by the end of June. West 49 has been put up for sale and the whole operations are being looked at to get the company back on track. Whilst the due diligence exclusivety remains in place the company is unable to look at or consider any proposals but she,did say there was no intention to split or separate any regions and retail will still be a part of the group operations.
    Everyone including,me should just let her and her team get on with getting the,company back,on track. I agree with the strategies we,discussed.
    If there is any news to,announce Launa will do,so when appropriate.
    No BS, No Misinformation, I have nothing more to say and dont need to be continually abused by some people. I am out of the game so just try to be nice and see BB get,stronger and,the SP start to,claw its way,back so that those who may be currently facing losses might see a recovery in the SP and some peace of mind for,the,future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.