SGC 10.0% 0.9¢ sacgasco limited

So they...

1. 1,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    So they are 'in the process of acquiring additional 
    undervalued oil and gas producing and exploration assets' in Canada.

- so likely some more news on acquisitions soon.

Then there's the prospect of incorpoating a JV owned gas plant into the production chain.

- does anyone know roughly what impact this has on net revenue? I assume it means less royalties to whoever is providing that atm, anyone know where these figues can be found in historical reporting? I'll keep digging over the weekend but some guidence will be welcomed.

Borba Flow Rates
    (Im no maths expert so happy to be corrected if way out)

At the current 3000mcfpd:
    $5,475,000*.66 = SGC p.a $3,613,500 - ? (outgoings?)
    At anticipated 5000mcfpd:
    $9,125,000*.66 = SGC p.a $6,022,500 - ?

As asked elsewhere, has a figure been established or provided for outgoings? I know alot is still up in the air re pipeline quotes etc but lets say that's got a cost of less than 3mil if XST is fronting 30% and they expect to have change for other BD. Anyone else sitting on numbers for this project? Also 5 lookalikes in close proximity so I doubt they'll abandon this build during FID, only 1/3 of the money generated in the current 12 month block needed.

Philippine Acquisition
    Question re Service Contracts

The contracts usually include details such as deadlines, payment agreements and the work to be performed and what process needs to take place if changes need to be made. Has anyone managed to source any details on any of this from the in-place BCPE service contracts? Im sure more will be revealed in time, just extremely curious as we now have 4 in the area but no details on them other that WI %.

I think thats all from me atm Ill keep digging but since there's many more here who have more of an idea Im just reaching out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.017M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $300 33.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2938844 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 780000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 18/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.