SGC 11.1% 0.8¢ sacgasco limited

I wait patiently and happy to hold for a year to get a 50...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I wait patiently and happy to hold for a year to get a 50 percent gains discount on profit when SGC realised it's true value. This thread has a very sensible and practical approach and the knowledge base is excellent. The assets only get more valuable over time and despite the interest rates being artificially held down with bond sales it is hard to miss the signs of inflation lifting up the oil and gas prices. I also note someone with deep pockets is slowly accumulating this stock and I expect when they have reached their requirement then it will really move up. The market cap for these assets is just hilarious so dont be worried about the assets getting a run when the time is right. I also patiently take an opportunity to add further when I see value. There isnt much left out there to buy that hasnt already been recognised. Anyone buying now is still getting in early and good gains will be had. Hence I add to my portfolio with the shares and the options. My own personal opinion only and not professional advice is that we will see a strong move in the next quarter to bring the options into the money and have them converted into shares before their expiry date occurs. This will realise for the company an extra 4c per option and lessens a likelihood of a cash raise. This week offered a really good opportunity to get into the shares in the high 4s and I saw the options at 1.7 before they moved up again. People like myself dont put buy orders in and wait for it to drop but watch for selling volume to offer a package of shares at a good price and take that as one lot. If someone puts a large volume of shares in and drops the price then you need to ask why and in whose interest when considering the buying support lifts it back up by end of day trade. The opportunities are still there to get into this stock but not for long. The more of us that hold and dont day trade it then the harder it will be to push down the share price for opportunistic buying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $6.237M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $27.43K 3.057M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5814999 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 848866
Last updated 15.42pm 26/04/2024 ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.