SGC 25.0% 0.6¢ sacgasco limited

I see there is a bit of negative sentiment at present around the...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I see there is a bit of negative sentiment at present around the oil price. Given the COVID is creating a number of disruptions it isn't surprising to see a pull back. With SGC it has also seen some softening as traders exit short term positions across the energy sector. This hasn't just been with SGC but much more generalized across a number of players. I maintain my earlier comments that the stock is setting up for long term strength and the decisions on oil fields are not made upon the daily trades of the market and are long term commitments. None of us like to see our investment go down but if you take a longer term approach then the current uncertainty is largely inconsequential in 2 or 5 years time. We have to expect some rationalisation for all the stimulus and expectations that have been built around COVID but there are no losses unless you sell your shares which crystallizes any gains or losses. For me I continue to hold patiently and wait for the company to make some announcements that will clarify their forward intentions for our investment. I suspect that this shouldn't be too far away but these are just my opinions and not financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.678M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $73.47K 13.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 9146824 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3756831 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 31.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.5¢ 5913141
Last updated 15.36pm 02/05/2024 ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.