SGC 0.00% 0.4¢ sacgasco limited

Agreed JF i reckon the cork is about to pop very soon as well....

1. 5,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1199
    Agreed JF i reckon the cork is about to pop very soon as well. Supersoak has been taking place the last few months, strong hands like me have been buying up.

Look at how advanced the timeframe is for SC54a, and this is from a month ago so things have progressed even further since then. We could be sinking a well into SC54a early next year at this rate imo, with more wells expected during the year. Tindalo flowed 18,000 bopd on test in the same area.

Once we start drilling early next year, and with a hint of oil and a potential 18,000+ barrel flow rate some punters are going to regret big time not buying at these current ridiculously cheap prices as the price goes orbital, mark my words.

“The next stage of the strategy is development planning with reserves assessment already underway. Sacgasco plans to move fast through the process to accelerate activity and exposure to cashflow from a successful extended well test followed by commercial production. With the higher working interest we have secured, we have the opportunity to consider non-dilutive financing options such as farmouts whilst retaining significant exposure to upside and cashflow.”

SC54A(1).jpg
    Last edited by Randy Savage: 08/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.586M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.965K 991.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 14358629 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5150000 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.