SGC 25.0% 0.6¢ sacgasco limited

Hi Freestar. Thankyou for the question. I am still hopeful for...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Hi Freestar. Thankyou for the question. I am still hopeful for Borba and think that this asset is under realised. The gas squeeze in Europe and pressure on from the US and Europe towards renewables has seen investment skewed away from hydrocarbons. This has only led to an exacerbation of the demand side. I look at SGC and think that it is going to have to get something underway shortly. They have been extremely quiet but the last briefing said they had a new project. This company only needs one thing to go right for it to succeed. Hence I am expecting an announcement to that effect very soon. If not and oil and gas are no longer money spinners then then I guess we can all go and invest in green hydrogen. I expect that we will see something very positive though. I wouldn't invest otherwise. SGC does have hydrogen and helium assets as well just to make it interesting. I agree the frackers will be back to business now the oil price has made it worthwhile again but SGC connecting and selling to local markets should be very worthwhile. Let's hope we get news soon to settle us all and confirm our patience and faith in this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.678M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $73.47K 13.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 9146824 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3756831 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 31.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.5¢ 5913141
Last updated 15.36pm 02/05/2024 ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.