SGC 11.1% 0.8¢ sacgasco limited

Keep those negative thoughts to yourself Longy, I have mostly...

1. 2,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    Keep those negative thoughts to yourself Longy, I have mostly options better leverage lol. Also GJ does not strike me as the person to try and stiff his backers / shareholders / option holders.

I don't think so personally with oil prices where they are they should be going pedal to the metal on getting oil and gas pumping.

I think the silence is purely the fact whatever deal they are wheeling in the philippines is in motion and not settled yet. I also think they would literally be busting ass in Canada with those assets they have to get things turned up. I'm really interested to see what the production rate is coming up to, even if all the money is going into turning on idled assets so be it. Why build a 5 mile pipeline for $1m USD if you can spend $1m USD doubling oil production in Canada from existing assets, I'm guessing that is why Borba is on the back burner. The dynamics of the oil market means do whatever you can to get those assets back up to their hey day numbers. I'm sure I saw somewhere one of them was pumping couple thousand barrels pre-covid.

I still believe ultimately 88e directors are going to buy in for 30% or more of the phillipines blocks but that is just a hunch based on their capital raising and mention of other acquisitions on the 88e side. It's just too much coincidence that 88e now has 3 ex Nido directors, more than anyone they know what the worth, potential or otherwise of those assets is.

Ultimately the options were given to shareholder who backed the company in a capital raising. Except for those that lost faith and sold out for me to snaffle some

All in all i'm waiting with somewhat baited breathe they said regular updates now a cone of silence has fallen... hopefully that means something big is brewing.

We await.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $6.237M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $27.43K 3.057M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5814999 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 848866
Last updated 15.42pm 26/04/2024 ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.