SGC 11.1% 0.8¢ sacgasco limited

You have all raised fantastic points of view. I agree that the...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    You have all raised fantastic points of view. I agree that the logics are to wait and expire the options but I will play the devil's advocate here. Earlier this year we watched sister company (2.9 c today) do capital raises under a cent and also sign off for contractors to be paid in shares just before they massively jumped to 10c. Money ebbs and flows and I am willing to bet that management are holding options here too....and will just do what they do irrespective of better gains in waiting for expiry. The laws govern transparency requirements. Hence I am willing to have a stake in the game and bet on the Dec 31 options coming into the money. This is not for everyone and you have to be willing to do your dough. Risk versus reward but you only live once and quite frankly it just becomes a tax write off anyway if I get it wrong. Remember that there is no risk free guarantee on 10 baggers. We are just sideline speculators trying to cash in on an opportunity. DYOR yada yada but I feel comfortable and seeing the whole world is insane and nothing makes sense anymore on stimulus money drugs anyway, there are very few bargains to be had. I reckon this is one of them and will keep accumulating. Most of you will be safer speculating on shares and the few of you like me will risk greater uncertainty with options in view of potential returns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $6.237M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $27.43K 3.057M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5814999 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 848866
Last updated 15.42pm 26/04/2024 ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.