IR1 4.35% 36.0¢ iris metals limited

Billion $ Club News & Reports, page-186

1. 2,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    "Seems as though I arrived a little late to the party"
    I am not sure what you meant by late to the party. Beecher value has not even been unlocked yet and few other project areas will be explored soon after Beecher. Unless you don't think Black Hills is a real deal, therefore carrying pump and dump view where stocks went up and sold down in matter of days.

I will give you some samples of real deal discoveries here: AZS, PLS, DEG, CHN, LTR, WA1, the list goes on. Those discoveries have never been sold down at their first announced. the fact is they were keep going up up and up after the first spike as the discovery being clearer and clearer. It takes time the story being unfold therefore price often takes time to rerate. Obviously, there are always minor retracement but holders are not really care as long as they hold the stocks. Position holders took these opportunities to accumulate. Some decide to trade in and out. The problem with trading in and out tactic is their CGT will be large if they are manging large position and also they need to be quite sure to sell at top and buy back lower; otherwise, they will left money back on the table. Over the long run, I am not quite sure if those will be better off. Unless, there is GFC around the corner.

I don't say IR1 definitely be another one but IMO it looks like it and I am betting on it. There are many risks to be ticked off of course.

Depending on your risk appetite, you can buy in now or wait for later when the store being clearer. Your potential gains are also being varied depending on your risk appetite of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.015(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $47.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.0¢ 35.5¢ $39.76K 110.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40677 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 31000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.33am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.