IR1 7.81% 34.5¢ iris metals limited

Stating the obvious here but the next results announcement will...

1. KBB
    387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Stating the obvious here but the next results announcement will have a big impact on the SP. My basic chart shows a short term upward trend with current suppprt around $1.90. If $1.90 gets busted I can see $1.60 hitting and i will be topping up around these levels and averaging down. But how much is multiple 80m+ of near surface spod worth in the USA?? Depends on a few things but there is huge early potential here, and punters and investors know this, hence the perceived inflated SP with buyers getting set for next results.

2 Aug 2023 Announcement:
    RC drilling has shown the spodumene pegmatites continue as expected along strike and at depth and remain open in all directions. Thick intersections of pegmatite were logged at both the Longview (88m downhole width*) and the Black Diamond (107m downhole width*). Whilst some holes showed evidence of faulting and potential offset or displacement of the pegmatite, the great majority of RC holes intersected the targeted pegmatite units as expected. Thus far the Company is encouraged and eagerly awaits assays from its maiden RC program.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.025(7.81%)
Mkt cap ! $46.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 36.0¢ 33.0¢ $123.7K 367.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.