NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Ok, ok... as you were questioning us the possibility of...

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Ok, ok... as you were questioning us the possibility of potential "good news' that could keep the price at these levels I've just responded with the potential of a small profit as one possible news (however unlikely it may seem), but if that doesn't pan out then I guess any of the below will also ignite further optimism:

- A Revenue Guidance in smashing another 20+% growth for AUS and another 150+% growth for the US.
    - Any indication that tells us the AU to US Subscription Revenues Rebased to 1st year of capture for the US is now likely to be double (or even triple) that of AU in year 6.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1443/1443091-f4c36af593f089d9be43604e8404f530.jpg
    - Any news that potentially indicates that EagleView is having difficulties in servicing their mounting debts or that they are having FAA certification issues (or cost issues) in retro-fitting the Spookfish camera pods to their existing fleet of planes.
    - Any news that highlights the difficulties (ie. any internal delays or political reluctance) in EagleView pivoting into a subscription model to compete with Nearmap as it will cannibalise into their existing "reports' selling model.
    - Any news in relation to Nearmap winning key Enterprise Accounts from EagleView in the US.
    etc... etc... etc...

Like many investors who are now watching Nearmap hoping to get in (or top up) at a lower level (myself included), all I'm saying is that, you might be right that after the HY release the share price could pull back a little, but one must also prepare to accept the possibility that NEA could move even higher from here.

Anyway, enjoy the ride everyone !

Last edited by crystalblue: 18/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.