MIO 0.00% 6.4¢ macarthur minerals limited

The questions one would pose is what is next up? info regarding...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    The questions one would pose is what is next up? info regarding the failed spin-out? The announcement to uplift to the TSX in Canada? The hematite DSO plans ? Strategic partner with Richard moons efforts? Agreement with the port of esperance? the bankable feasible study?
    Buy-out? ect....From a investor perspective we must be on the DD train because we are not close to the fire..Try to know more about the company than they know themselves.. Its about execution & not words now.I'm a stockholder over 4 years..
    They have world class holdings but timelines are difficult for exploration companies moving into the production world.
    Far as I can see ,the process should go smooth & rapid for the BFS because of the work they did last year & progress 3 1/2 months in.
    The final port agreement should be linked to the Port of esperance master plan due late June or a few weeks into July this year.
    A hematite deal will give us a huge boast in SP. We are expecting details or plans for hematite shortly based on the CEO interview.
    There are lots of moving parts linked to a firm BFS & port agreement....the real winner is long term employment for the region,All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 32032 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.