LIN 4.35% 11.0¢ lindian resources limited

Billion Dollar Club, page-29

1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 368
    Hey Akdjnr1 I would have thought that your billion dollar prediction would be conservative considering the assets LIN has, besides a billion dollar prediction is not billions of dollars. It is also acceptable to sell a stock whether at a loss or not and perhaps rebuy later as you may choose to do. The market runs on fear and greed and some people at the speculative end of the share market become aggressive and defensive when another share holder who was or is a supporter of the stock then sells for their own personal reasons or trading strategy. The defensiveness deriving from their fear or uncertainty they may have done the wrong thing, so they take it out on the seller, who may still be supporter of the company, it happens continually on all company forums. I believe its part of the psychology of human beings that invest in speculative share holdings because they think they are going to make a killing, investing in a euphoric state of mind, and become wedded to the stock, some should stick to term deposits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $126.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $30.51K 277.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 243414 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.