CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

I can relate entirely with where you are coming from as I also...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I can relate entirely with where you are coming from as I also increased my holdings at the 3c mark before the dive, so you can imagine how I feel. But the way I see it is that, customers are satisfied with the services provided by IAM, and that growth is still in motion, that means that we really aren't that far down stream.

I think that boom will certainly bring up some good figures, but I'm not relying entirely on the results from this quarter to outline the outcome of this business. As time goes on, more businesses and clients will trial intigers services, that means more growth. Businesses adopting a completely new process to change the format of how they manage there staff and complete orders, doesn't occur overnight. It might take weeks or months before a new client can properly utilise IAMs services and really pull in those extra figures that we're looking for.

To judge BOOM over a 3 month period doesn't do it justice IMO. I'll be sitting tight and watching the SP flatline for a bit longer, and see how we're going in a few months.

Good luck to everybody holding. It's a shame to have money tied up like this, but at the end of the day, you still have your units, so nothing's lost yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $36.83K 1.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662472 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 211200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.