CF1 0.00% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Billion dollar company, page-327

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    BOOM was formally launched on Monday 31st July. I envisaged mass scale marketing and promotion but it didn’t happen. Clearly they didn't need to. Instead it was limited to some national media coverage on Tuesday (principally in the Australian). However what I noted from Patrick’s interview is that within a couple days after the launch that single article in the Australian resulted in interest from key people in large Licenses and generated huge interest.

Patrick also mentioned that the company behind MOU2 had seen the article and were given access to an internal demo version of BOOM. Back then Patrick said that Intiger was still working with those people.

By Wednesday i.e. 2nd August (just two days after launch) Patrick advised that quite a number of accounts had been established and work had started to come through.

Let’s not forget BOOM was launched less than one month ago. It’s now been open for business 24/7 i.e. ticking away for 30 days and hopefully generating plenty of $$$s.

Patrick has said time and time again that no company updates does not equate to a lack of business activity. So my expectation is that there’s lots of activity going on behind the scenes. Looking forward to further company updates. Henry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $6.162K 256.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6753 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 826612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.