GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Nice jacquesfresco, you mean sodium fluoride hmmmm but great for...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Nice jacquesfresco, you mean sodium fluoride hmmmm but great for the teeth - only bad for cockroaches and rats - and Alcoa in the end LOL.

Yes Libor scandal and the fines just a figment, Rothschild, CB's etc what would they know and how could you call them elite?? I trust governments and banks they always look after us - gotta love CDO's and those proprietary trading arms! Churn and burn to the end.

I would go with Pascoe, Nadler, Guppy, Gordon Brown, Costello and Pretcher any day, they always call it right so gold must be a sell. The USD is booming; in a long term uptrend so why wouldn't that continue??

Seriously gold is not going up in value the paper assets are going down and gold is standing still. That is so far this has not even begun yet. Total costs over $1200 per oz at present hardly astounding margins.

The world levered and levered during a very long debt cycle and despite some deleveraging in the private sector and corporate sector the idiot governments (don't let this crash on my watch) of the world are still pushing for more debt.

You will really see fireworks when bonds start to crash - for now it has been the risk off trade - like pouring petrol on yourself and running into the fire at the moment IMO what a bubble. Fat tail events may become 'normal' like natural disasters before this has fully played out. We will get fat tail event fatigue and gold going up fatigue as we watch and ride this with white knuckles.

Take care,
    CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.