EUR 2.08% 4.7¢ european lithium limited

Billions and billions of euros, page-2

1. 8,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 765
    The opening post in this thread repeats the words of Stefan Müller, though his name is not credited.

It is important that his name should be credited so that readers can understand that Stefan Müller is not stating transparently independent opinions.

https://unauthorised investment advice/experts/eu...unity-but-only-if-its-gold-or-battery-metals/

For example, I see that Stefan Müller writes: "Companies like European Lithium (ASX:EUR), Jadar Lithium (ASX:JDR) and Euro Manganese (ASX:EMN) [are attractive to European investors]."

I also see that the disclaimer at the bottom of the article states: "You should consider obtaining independent advice before making any financial decisions." That is good advice, because Stefan Müller 's company DGWA has, in one way or another, financial interests in the success of each of the three companies that he says are attractive.

On another matter, are we really expected to believe the billions of billions of dollars in this part of the article Stefan writes?

"The Europe and German governments are really concerned about the fact that we are totally dependent on lithium from China. They are doing everything to implement better production in Europe, including the mines. Billions and billions of euros will be spent over the next couple of years for better production in Europe."

How come then that EUR, only this year, had to go to a commercial money lender to get credit for a mere $12 million?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $65.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $59.35K 1.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 521708 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 146444 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ 68733
Last updated 15.42pm 17/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.