AS1 0.00% 1.0¢ asara resources limited

billions of pounds of copper + gold

1. 864 Posts.
    Some interesting posts on the gold within Falun and going by the drilling discoveries of the past, the optimism is justified, however to me, the potential for a monumental copper resource is strong indeed.

Past announcements have stated that around 35mt of ore was mined from Falun.

http://www.goldenrim.com.au/current_projects/royal_falcon_mining_llc/bergslagen_joint_venture.phtml

"Records show that more than 35 million tonnes of high-grade ore were mined containing on average 1-3% copper, 2-6% zinc and 1-7 g/t gold. Falun is regarded as one of the world’s great, massive sulphide mineralising systems."

Comparisons with similar projects suggest that only some 10% of the Falun system has been tested.

So, what if only 10% has been tested and there is 350 million tonnes at 1-3% copper. 1% copper equals 20 approx lbs per tonne. 350mt * 20 = 7 billion lbs. Very rough figures and it would take a long time to prove the resource, but that is what the statements made and historical figures suggest is the potential. Adjust the percentages up or down and you still get a massive amount of copper

It is unlikely to give such a neat result, but the odds of huge pockets of high grade, copper/gold/zinc existing is very high.

Have a look at the chart of CDU if you want to see where GMR could go with a find of the size outlined.

Combined with the African prospects and probable major JV's with Royal Falcon, GMR looks like a LT hold with staggering upside. Given the historical drilling results already obtained it would mean a misreading of data on scale never seen before, for the Falun exploration to go away empty handed. I personally don't see that happening.

My opinions only, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.821M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1844041 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 108596 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.