AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

billions of shares, page-28

1. 1,304 Posts.
    SL
    "I am not sure I agree until I see the deal and what % we give away in a JV and for how many wells free carried compared to Texas which is a much smaller project."

Thats a fair comment SL, i'm with Cmon in favouring EFS (now) as its simply more likely to be the near term SP accelerant, and its metrics can be more clearly defined/extrapolated. Also its just easier to build a relationship between trends (funding and production).

I'm on record as a staunch believer in Pathfinder, and more bullish on it than Cmon. I don't see the same funding risks at Pathfinder, because it seems to be rolling out in a much more prescrcibed way. All my posts on this have been bullish, especially given the gas deal, which IMO is more important than it may have been given credit.

"Pathfinder horizontals are around $2m cheaper from memory. $6.5m vs $8.5m

I'm also not sure RC and the team will agree with you yet either."

Well its up to them to make the case to SH I suppose, not t'other way around. I'm a believer as it happens.

WHISKY
    "The way AKK are approaching Colarado or there other projects for that matter mitigates a lot of the risks IMO."

Totally Agree, as mentioned above, this controlled roll out is good management IMO, and what has been acheived so far at Pathfinder is fabulous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.