Billions to help rip families apart., page-203

1. 18,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325

no I don’t know what you mean . I will not try to read another’s mind but the plain words used.

And since you’ve invited a further response the you suggested I should provide data to back up my comments. Then proceeded to express an opinion entirely without any supporting data yourself. Moreover the post to which you had responded was quite clearly anecdotal. I spoke about my son and his parted and their understanding of psychology. It was not a generalised comment about today’s younger people. I then referred to other young people I knew and my thoughts on them

there was no attempt to make comment on the hold generations, or pose as some sort of expert on the matter. Unlike you who grandly passed judgment on “younger generations”

“For instance I do not believe the younger generations have a better understanding of psychology, if anything I would argue they have a very skewed and intellectually perfunctory knowledge of the fundamentals. Even their basic English is getting wrecked with e.g. "who, which, when & where'' in danger of extinction, replaced by 'that””

so maybe you should follow your own advice and maybe you should also read the plain words and try not to assume

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.