re: snooker apology billytea - as you know Y?ak is on leave.He...

1. 375 Posts.
    re: snooker apology billytea - as you know Y?ak is on leave.

He just emailed me that you, in fact, contacted him and is mystified at how you are now reacting.

Given the tenor of your mail to him he doesnt want to really get in to it with you because he's afraid he'll say things he shouldnt.

It would seem you now see him and compare him to a "whinging pom" who seems out of place in Australia, that "you don't love it and that you are still American."

He wanted people to know he's been here 30 years plus - has dual citizenship, has raised his family here and has, in fact, an Australian flag flying from his house.

He wondered how many others can say the same. What about you, billy?

Yak said Australia is his home, he loves this country and MADE it his country by choice by coming here and not just being borne here.

He wanted to point out that in the Jewish religion whilst all Jews are loved by god - there is a special love and affection to those who convert to Judiasm because they chose to.

He feels the same about emigrants to a country.

Seems an ok bloke to me.

I've read most of his stuff and whilst he is most assuredly and unashamedly American and pro-Israel, he's never - to my recollection - put Australia down in any way whatsoever and has always seemingly looked for solutions to the problems debated.

Thats not to say he hasnt said things over the mark but most have.

Anyway, these are my thoughts and good day.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.