PYC 2.94% 17.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

BIM is Big, page-35

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    I hope I am following what you mean by 3rd party gain access?

There have been 5 new MTAs signed since March so I am assuming an annual milestone (no basis) so perhaps we might get some action in the next few weeks on the first one? The real biggie is iMYC which is not slated for deliver till the 2nd half of the year as I understand it but the interest seems to have picked up a lot since the Genentech payment and JPM so I am guessing there is a LOT more going on behind the scenes than we know or they are allowed to tell.

I am hoping that we get the leadership sorted within 2 months (bit embarrassing if it takes a full year although it doesn't seem to be hurting the SP) , a new collaboration within 4 months and then we approach the iMYC data pack in H2 with the SP @ 5-10c . . . .

Andrew65 - I'll bet the demand is more than a few million - they just can't get set. I have been over the recent announcements and I am now wondering what that option over 33m shares is really about in the major shareholders family. I assumed originally that it was an internal option but the more I think about it there is a chance that it is someone outside, not wanting to show their hand before July, who has bought an option over those shares. OK - taking the tin foil hat off again - I might be trying to connect too many dots.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $816.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ $128.7K 753.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 257459 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 33594 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.