PYC 5.00% 9.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

"I am hoping that we get the leadership sorted within 2 months...

1. SoT
    847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    "I am hoping that we get the leadership sorted within 2 months (bit embarrassing if it takes a full year although it doesn't seem to be hurting the SP)"

PYC's main advocate for the Janssen collaboration was Robert Hayes who moved on from Janssen to be 'Head of Biologics' at Amgen shortly before the PYC/Janssen work was halted. His linkedin page now shows he left Amgen in December, with no further info supplied. I hope he's on PYC's list.
    Here is part of his summary:
    Until recently, Robert Hayes was the Head of Biologics at Amgen. In this role, Rob was responsible for leadership, operational and strategic management of all aspects of Amgen’s biologics preclinical discovery and biotherapeutics pipeline, including bioreagent generation, large molecule lead identification, biologics optimization, and transition to upstream process development and manufacturing. He has over 20 years experience in both start-up biotechnology (5th employee) and pharmaceutical companies, during which he has gained a comprehensive understanding of how to build teams around new scientific ideas and technologies. He excels at creating partnerships with companies in the biotech space and universities to enable development and application of novel therapeutic platforms in areas such as multispecific molecules, drug conjugates, and targeted nanotechnology. He has extensive experience serving on and leading cross-functional compound development teams tasked with taking novel molecules to the clinical testing stage.
    SoT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
-0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $443.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.5¢ $326.7K 3.311M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6960 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 33668 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.