BIN 0.00% $3.44 bingo industries limited

... not unexpectedly, given recent price confidence and the...

1. 18,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3881
    ... not unexpectedly, given recent price confidence and the chart, (despite the shorters), the fundamentals seem to line up with the flex of the Saragian biceps .
    The Bingo Investor Day on June 26 was apparently a great success; views from the company website, and the ACTUAL PRESENTATION.

And now FY 19 has been put to bed, everyone’s looking towards a brighter future.
    @alfred137 on June 28 has already noted the Morgans response to the recent Bingo Investor Day here; 39292467
    -Morgans, after the profit warning, had on 18 Feb, 2019, seen the silk purse in the pig’s ear, and nominated Bingo as an ‘ADD’, dropping it’s target price from $2.37 to $1.85.https://www.marketscreener.com/BING...Industries-Morgans-rates-BIN-as-Add-28027590/
    Now it has upgraded that to $2.41.

James Mickleboro, of Motley Fool agrees with Morgans.
    July 1, 2019 - https://www.********.au/2019/07/01/leading-brokers-name-3-asx-shares-to-buy-today-73/

Bingo Industries Ltd (ASX: BIN)
    According to a note out of Morgans, its analysts have retained their add rating and lifted the price target on this waste management company’s shares following its investor day event.
    Morgans appears to be pleased that its Dial a Dump Industries integration is tracking ahead of schedule.
    It also has become increasingly confident that Bingo will benefit from landfill levies.
    In light of this, it has upgraded its forecasts and price target accordingly.
    I think Morgans is spot on and would also class Bingo’s shares as a buy.”

Perhaps the Asgardian heights of $2.90 are not quite within reach, but there are plenty of reasons to hope Morgans is being as conservative this time round as it was with $1.85...
    But I am not certain ...
    Cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 05/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.